OKL

I am loving the new ad campaign for One Kings Lane, 'Design is Never Done'.

One of their new television ads stopped me in my tracks the other day for a couple of reasons: First, I love OKL and their products. Their daily emails never fail to sidetrack my workday productivity. Second, how often you see TV ads for e-commerce sites? Chalk this one up to OKL's unbelievable success in the online retail world. They racked up $100 million in sales in 2011, and are on track to double this figure in 2012. Besides raking in tons of revenue, the company has hired several key executives to steer them through this huge expansion phase. They've even added a Careers page to their website to actively recruit new talent. I'm almost tempted to apply- who wouldn't want in on this?

Check out the whole campaign here. Make sure especially to scroll down to 'The Life of a Room.' Drag the slide bar across the timeline to see how a room evolves over time to meet our changing tastes and needs. I love it! It's really inspired me to start making some changes of my own. Now that we've been in our apartment for a year, my roommate and I have decided its time to make a few upgrades to our place. First up, a new console table for underneath our mounted TV and an actual dining table (we've been using a flimsy bar table & chairs set left by the previous renters). In all the excitement, I created a Pinterest board to keep track of our wish list. Check in from time to time to see what we're craving next!

xo,
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment