Monday To-dos

{via How Sweet Eats}


Am I the only one at work today? Oh well, I have a good feeling about this week. There's lots to do but I also have a couple of fun nights to look forward to. Of all that will be accomplished this week, I'm most looking forward to...




+ Seeing Corey Smith at the Bowery Ballroom with my friends Meghan, Ariana, Danielle & Sam. He's a country artist; for those who haven't heard his music, check it out!

+ Having dinner with the girls in Hoboken on Friday night. Our friend Chelsea just moved into an apartment across the river in Hoboken so we're all heading over to go out to dinner and see her new place! It will be a nice change of pace from the usual night out in the city.

+ Posting about that DIY I finished (finally!) on Sunday while watching Downton Abby. Talk about a Sunday Funday...

+ Trying out this new recipe. I'm sticking to that resolution to keep trying new things!



xo,
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment